We use steam/aromatherapy and pressotherapy as complementary programs, but each program can be used on its own. These programs can help detoxify and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
Infrared with steam and aromatherapy
This is a newly designed beauty therapy unit combining the thermal effect of infrared light with the beneficial effects of steam and aromatherapy. This treatment is great for slimming, sports or surgery recovery or if you need some relaxing timeout.
Some of the benefits:
- Lipolytic or fat reducing effect; beneficial effect on excess fat since it stimulates local metabolism thanks to the infrared lights, more than other methods
- Infrared therapy helps the neuromuscular system to recover from maximal endurance performance. Improved recovery can enable harder training and further accelerate strength and conditioning.
- Detoxifying effect due to increased perspiration and the elimination of drugs,
toxins, pollutants etc.
- Stimulating effect on the immune system and on antiviral defenses
- Analgesic and pain-killing effect
- Muscle relaxing and soothing effect
- Vaporization and aroma
- Better absorption of aromatherapy which are conveyed by steam through sweat glands that are activated through sebaceous glands which are freed from sebum
- Vessel toning, reducing and firming effect due to the nature of aromatic active principles
Click here to find out how infrared works.
Pressotherapy is an exclusive detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps to promote the body’s natural toxin clearing functions. The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue helps to slim and redefine the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone. Pressotherapy stimulates the muscles, eliminates tiredness and helps recovery after exercise and prolonged strain.
Studies have shown benefits for people with:
- Cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Congestive heart failure
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic fatigue
- Poor digestion
- Depression and mood
- Chronic muscle and joint pains